PORSCHE TOWER ELEVATOR
Brian Williams Show
Click on the link below to watch video:
18555 Collins Avenue,
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
TYPE: Condo, Pre – construction
GROUNDBREAKING DATE: Spring 2013
COST: $560 million
PRICES: $2,500,000 to $9,000,000
DELIVERY: 2016 (estimated)
SIZES: 3,800 to 9,500 sq feet
BEDROOMS: 3 to 5
TOTAL UNITS: 132
NUMBER OF Stories: 57
ABOUT PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER
High end automobile brands and real estate haven’t really had the most frequent of partnerships, without a few exceptions like the Jaguar Suite at the London Taj Hotel. But Porsche Design Studio, who has been an active entity carrying forward the expertise and aesthetics of the auto brand, has now tied up with Dezer Properties to create a 57-storey ultra-luxury tower in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Amongst other features of the tower, it will enable the owners to drive up their luxury vehicles in a sky-lift, meant exclusively to transport them to their apartments.
With a total of 132 units, the Porsche Design residential tower will have 3 unique drive-in lifts, platform lifts, which will allow owners drive their vehicles into them. Using sensor and controls, these lifts/platforms will then take the owners and their cars to the respective floors and individual apartments, all of which have been allotted separate parking garages. This will ensure a smooth access between the residential premises and parking spaces, without being an obstacle to any other resident around.
The $560 million tower will rise in Sunny Isles Beach as part of a collaboration between Germany-based Porsche Design Group developer and a local developer. It’s the world’s first condominium complex with elevators that take residents directly to their units while they are sitting in their cars.
Pull over into the designated space. Turn off the engine. And enjoy the oceanfront view as you escalate in a glass elevator that takes you, while you are sitting in your car, to the front door of your apartment. You don’t have to leave your car until you are in front of your apartment. After the resident pulls over and switches off the engine, a robotic arm that works much like an automatic plank will scoop up the car and put it into the elevator. Once at the desired floor, the same robotic arm will park the car, leaving the resident nearly in front of his front door. The glass elevators will give residents and their guests unparalleled views of the city or of the ocean during their high-speed ride, expected to last 45 to 90 seconds.
The building, Porsche Design Tower, was approved by the Sunny Isles Beach City Commission.
The cylindrical building will be erected on 2.2 acres of land at 18555 Collins Avenue. The 57-story luxury tower will have 132 units. Smaller units will be allocated two parking spaces and larger ones will have four, with 284 robotic parking spaces in total. There will be three elevators. Residents will be able to see their cars from their living rooms. Owners with fast cars and antiques will have a view of them.
Units will range from 3,800 to 9,500 square feet and could cost up to $9 million.
PORSCHE TOWER SUNNY ISLES BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
- Ocean-to-Intracoastal see-through floor plans.
- Floor-to-ceiling walls of tinted glass in living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and baths.
- Raised foyer ceilings.
- Gallery-quality wall finishes.
- Pre-wired for cable television and ceiling fans.
- Whirlpool full-size, sound proofed washer and dryer.
- Raised panel interior doors with custom hardware.
- Walk out over 400 feet of white sand beach.
- Lush, landscaped grounds maintained by professional gardeners, secured by 24-hour monitoring.
- Discrete street entrance controlled by an estate gate along entrance drive. Guests admitted via announcement and video identification, residents enter automatically.
- Set-back from road and lofty architecture provide for exceptional privacy and unusually serene setting.
PORSCHE TOWER SUNNY ISLES – CUSTOM DESIGNED KITCHEN FEATURES:
- Spacious design includes center island and breakfast area with spectacular view.
- Granite counter top and black splash.
- 42 inches built in, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with cabinetry front.
- Built-in convection microwave oven.
- Sound-insulated dishwasher.
- Frankie stainless-steel, rimless double sink with spray, disposal and instant hot water.
- Snaidero wood cabinetry with under cabinet lighting and special package of custom accessories
PORSCHE TOWER SUNNY ISLES – MASTER BATH:
- Raised Jacuzzi whirlpool tub with accessories shelf..
- Kohler water closet and bidet.
- Glass-walled marble showers with Grohe fixtures and telephone spray.
- Full width mirror over double porcelain sinks.
- Marble floors with pattern insert.
For more detailed information contact: