• Dramatic 10-foot exposed elevated ceilings in residences
• Energy-efficient, sound-reducing windows
• Oversized closets
• Custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures with modern style
• Stainless-steel, energy-smart appliances
• Italian kitchen & bathroom cabinetry
• Separate showers and soaking tubs in select units
• Modern light fixtures
• High-efficiency air conditioning units
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Finished concrete flooring
• Imported stone countertops and backsplashes
• Custom finished floors and walls in wet area.
Centro Miami is developed by The partners of Newgard Development Group with 15 years in the South Florida real estate market. Founded by Harvey Hernandez, Newgard’s highly skilled associates bring more than 40 years of combined experience in development, design and construction. Hallmarks of the Newgard approach to development include in desirable, centrally located neighborhoods, pedestrian-oriented lifestyles and cutting-edge amenities. Property designs reflect a commitment to relevant architectural detailing and the attitudes of residents. By focusing on the unique qualities of each project, Newgard is able to ensure superior quality with exacting attention to detail, exceptional finishes and timely completion, every time.
When Newgard Development Group first started out, the top priority was to break out of the mold of typical real estate developers. In doing so, Newgard quickly found that they were able to react more quickly to specific market conditions, build better quality projects, and deliver remarkable turnaround on completion schedules.
• Triple-height lobby entrance
• 24-Hour reception desk
• Secured key-fob entry access
• Full-service valet parking
• Ground-floor anchor restaurant and retail space
• High-speed controlled elevators
• Exclusive outdoor pet area with access controlled secure entry and exit.
Two-Story Penthouse Recreation Area
• Health Club & Spa
• Residents Lounge and Social Room
• Pool with 360° Views
• Skyline Lounge
· 10% deposit – at reservation now
· 10% deposit – at contract (estimate July, 2013)
· 20% deposit – at groundbreaking (estimate August/September, 2013)
· 10% deposit – at the 18th floor
· 50% deposit – at closing (estimate August/September, 2015)