THE MALL AT MIAMI WORLDCENTER
The Mall at Miami Worldcenter features 765,000 square feet of best-in-class retail, destination restaurants and excitint entertainment and a 120,000 sf Bloomingdale’s, and a 200,000 sf Macy’s.
All in the most accessible site in the region.
1. Metrorail Line + Station 22.5 million riders annually
2. Metromover + Station 10 million riders annually • 5 stops directly at MWC site
3. I-395 + 2nd Avenue 43 million vehicles annually • 117,500 vehicles daily
4. I-95 + 8th Street 55 million vehicles annually • 152,500 vehicles daily
5. Biscayne Boulevard 20 million vehicles annually
6. All Board Florida Rail 5 million riders projected annually
7. Port of Miami 5 million cruise passengers annually • #1 cruise port in the world
8. Miami International Airport 5 miles west from MWC site • 32 million passengers annually • #2 international passenger airport in the US
The combined average performance between The Forbes Company and Taubman portfolio exceeds $1,000 a square foot, far above the national average
The most iconic shopping centers in the world, but also some of the most productive.
The Forbes Company, a nationally recognized developer, owns and manages luxury shopping destinations throughout Michigan and Florida.
These landmark retail properties include the highly acclaimed Somerset Collection in Troy, Michigan, The Mall at Millenia in Orlando, The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, and Waterside Shops in Naples.
Taubman Centers (NYSE:TCO), a real estate investment trust, through its affiliates owns, develops and operates regional shopping centers nationally and internationally.
Taubman Centers is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and its Asia operating platform is headquartered in Hong Kong.
FORBES AND TAUBMAN: A DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE.