- Structural insulated panels (SIPs) at floor and roof reduce energy consumption by 12%-14% for heating and cooling by providing superior insulation compared to standard construction.
- Each structural panel contains airtight, draft-free insulation and moisture barriers.
- SIPs reduce construction waste by arriving at factory precut and ready to install.
- Natural cotton fiber insulation in walls contains 85% post-industrial recycled natural fibers. Insulation contains no chemical irritants and requires no warning labels compared to traditional batt insulation.
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified EcoTimber flooring comes from responsibly managed sources
- Cabinet cores fabricated from Medite II MDF fiber board with Green Cross certification for recovered and recycled fiber content, Formaldehyde free polyurethane resin. Plywood casework is Pure Bond by Columbia Forest Products and also uses formaldehyde free polyurethane resin
- Energy Star-rated Bosch kitchen appliances—including gas range or gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and ventilator.
- Energy Star-rated Carrier HVAC system. Gas furnace has AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating of 93%, reducing utility usage by 30%.
- “On-demand,” tankless hot water heater conserves up to 20% more energy than heating water in a conventional tank by only heating the hot water needed
- GE washing machine has 3 water levels to minimize water waste. Dryer automatically shuts off when clothes are dry
- Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer has 2 distinct temperature zones and door/drawer alarm, signaling if either is left open.
- Optional upgraded Bosch washing machine and dryer engineered to reduce energy used and emitted water and carbon dioxide waste
INSULATING, UV-PROTECTING GLASS
- Dual-Pane Solarban 60 Low-E Glass (U value: .28) in all windows and doors
- 39% better insulation than standard glass
- Better UV protection than standard glass, allowing only 16% penetration versus 77% for standard
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and doors capture views and natural light
- Optional window shades provide added protection
SOLAR PANELS + OTHER OPTIONS
- Grid-connected solar panels feed excess energy back into the grid by day and draw electricity from the grid by night; power providers are required to purchase extra power through metering agreements.
- Homes painted with non-toxic, low VOC Green Seal paint
- Radiant heating option allows for energy savings by directly heating mass and objects in the home, rather than the air. Occupants are heated directly and are therefore comfortable at lower thermostat settings.
- Additional green options or brand preferences available upon request
- Decks provide shade and reduce solar heat gain
- Wide doors for natural cross ventilation
- Architecture celebrates, rather than competes with, natural environment
- Indoor/outdoor enhancements, such as expansive deck spaces extend indoor living spaces to the outdoors
RECYCLED STEEL FRAME
- Made from recycled steel
- Promises long-term endurance against natural elements, such as termites, and mold; no chemical treatments necessary
MAXIMUM FACTORY BENEFITS
- Minimizes waste due to precise cutting
- Allows for reuse and recycling of excess materials
- Dramatically reduces noise, dust, and damage to existing site landscape and neighborhood
- Centralizes trades, reducing vehicular emissions from travel to construction sites. Recent study found factory workers commute significantly shorter distances than construction workers, who drive up to 100 miles daily to job sites (KieranTimberlake Associates LLP).
Copyright © 2006 ADRIANA SASSOON .All Rights Reserved.
A D R I A N A S A S S O O N
M o d e l * D e s i g n e r * P e r s o n a l S t y l i s t
My works consist of turning people and objects into” Diamonds”!
I work directly with Companies such as Magazines, Television and Film production houses, Music production companies, Agents, Celebrities and Wealthy clients. My functions are as follow: Wardrobe Consultant, Personal Shopper, Personal Stylist, Closet Organizer and Image Stylist,Executive and Company Workshops.
What does STYLING really mean?
- a writer, etc. whose work has style and distinction or is characterized by a particular style;
- a person who designs, creates, or advises on, current styles, as in dresses,shoes,make -up, etiquette,photo soots,marketing campaings,editorials ;
- a person who styles hair,apparel,interiors,exteriors,merchandise,tabletops,food,furniture,landscapes.
Styling is probably one of the most misunderstood professions of all. For many people, a “stylist” is merely a person who cuts hair and applies makeup. When one says, “I’m a stylist,” the first thing that comes into our mind is probably a beauty salon.
A stylist is an expert who uses art and science to make people and objects look good in order to make a statement. If your first impression about the art of styling is merely about making a simple house cleaner looks like a million-dollar babe you are not alone.
“Our work is the reflection of our image” A.S
Did you know that,your Personal impact is formed by:
55% Appearance & Self Assurance;
38% Speech elocution;
Seven% Content of Speech.
The way you dress and present yourself can send a powerful message to people. This message can be negative or positive. Knowing how to dress for every occasion is essential. Knowing how to manipulate the right tools could win your next job or a promotion. Do you know the answer to these questions?
What is your style?
What is your brand?
What is your budget?
What are you trying to accomplish?
Wardrobe Personal Stylist
Analysis and reorganization of your personal wardrobe (clothes, shoes and accessories) in a simple and fun session. I choose and value sets already exist, advising pieces that are missing, those there are extras and the ones, which can be processed and reused, all duly photographed and saved on CD for further consultation. In this CD, you will also receive suggestions regarding the hair cut, color, self-makeup, fitness trends that fits in your biotype, personal style and professional, combination of accessories and personal marketing. Duration 3 to 6 hours- Cost N/A
Monitoring shopping, this will be previously scheduled on the residential consulting day. Duration-(depend on client need) Cost- N/A
Personal Stylist Basic – Male and Female
·Individual and personalized consultation, which will be shared in two phases: interview and CD presentation with guidelines for haircut, self-makeup, and fitness trends for each biotype, personal and professional style, colors and accessories’ combinations and personal marketing. Duration 1 hour – Cost N/A
Fashion Consulting, Image and Style for Companies.
On Line basic
Individual Consultation & Interview
Pictures and analysis of Silhouette
Practical Make-up skill class
ADRIANA SASSOON HANDBAGS
Adriana Sassoon has a unique background in fashion and beauty and is one of those rare people – whether behind the scenes or in front of the camera- that achieves what she sets out to accomplish. At age thirteen, an age at which a young person’s ideas are still fluid, she knew she had a particular fondness for the classical disciplines. She was already flirting with fashion working as a top model for Elite Model Management where her beauty appeared in countless magazine advertisements, fashion shows, and television commercials.
From her native Sao Paulo, Brazil, Adriana graduated “The Ecole des Beaux’s- Arts” with her first degree in Industrial Design before arriving in the United States where she received a second degree in Interior Design from the FIDM Los Angeles.
Adriana, who is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English, has an elite work history.
A Docent for the French Trade Commission Exhibition “Les Paris des Createurs”.
Adriana always kept a close eye on fashion. “I pick up on its vibrations”. Adriana embarks into the realm of fashion accessories as she proudly introduces her latest project.
The creation of “Adriana Sassoon Handbags” is a supported idea by her family and friends.
Adriana Sassoon has a Handbag Company with the focus in Minimalist Design. The main ingredient is to help a Charity founded by her father and mentor as well as charities that work with children of developing countries”….
Adriana Sassoon are fine boutiques such as FIDM fashion Museum store Los Angeles, The studio, Boston.